10.5.09

Mellow Yellow Lego

Normally I just hate flower photos, but this one is different I'd like to think.

Yes, it is not a real live flower, but a Lego flower from my daughters Lego collection.
I had to put it away to prevent her from swallowing it and decided to do some photo training with it while it is on safe place. Pretty good photo I would say.

Lego flower is standing on a book called "Digiphoto School", like I needed one :-D

More mellow yellow flowers and everything you'll find here

11 comments:

prkl said...

Itsekin hieman allerginen kukkakuville mutta tämä on raikkaan erilainen.

Sally in WA said...

Makes for a great MYM photo!

bobbie said...

It does make a very nice photo.

Ladynred said...

That is cute one!

Judy said...

I like it...and yes it is a good photo.

Inday said...

Creative thinker! that is great too!

Unknown said...

Great photo ... I like the composition !

Don't think I've ever seen a lego flower though. :-)

Marie Reed said...

Legos have gotten so darn cool!

jaanaba.fitfashion.fi said...

Hehheh, niinhän se on, että kukkakuva on aina kukkakuva. =)
Mullakin on kukkakuva ja -kukkakuosiallergia, mutta voi niitä silti joskus tupata esille.

The Explorer said...

It is indeed nice lego flower

Teddy Westlife said...

You don't like yellow flowers? I guess you won't like my mellow yellow entries then :)

Tracey